Taughannock Aviation’s air powered oxygen booster takes you to higher pressures with the greatest values in the industry.
- Compact and only 50 pounds
- No inlet air valve, air regulator, or air lubricator required
- Dual 5 micron filters, on each for oxygen IN and Out ports
- Integrated circuit design. No external fittings or plumbing to leak.
- Integral cut IN an OUT switches: pump will automatically shut off if oxygen IN pressure is below 250psi or oxygen OUT pressure is above 2,250psi (factory set).
- Polymeric seals for long life and high efficiency.
- Integral subplate mounted air regulator and ON/OFF toggle switch.
- More efficient usage of low-pressure oxygen bottles.
- Less man hours needed to set up and perform a service.
- Less oxygen inventory required to perform same job as a cascade system.